[pve-devel] Execute monitor command from remote?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jun 3 10:10:19 CEST 2014

>>And it is still unclear to me if we should use the qemu websocket option?

I don't known if we can mix both websocket and classic vnc socket ?

also, websocket listen on tcp, do we want to listen on 127.0.0.1, then use a netcat|socat when we the console is launched ?

also, novnc and firefox wss, for self signed certificate, need to manual register the ca certificate, for each wss://hostname+port combination.

So, I think best way is to handle wss in pveproxy, like this the ca certificate is already ok. (and we just need to open 8006 port outside)