[pve-devel] Execute monitor command from remote?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jun 3 04:14:16 CEST 2014

By the way, another possibility, maybe we could simply add an option in vm config to use novnc or java applet.

( vncconsole: java|html5 )

could be change dynamicaly with qmp "change vnc ..." on vm config update.

This is the same in ovirt, only 1 vnc console type is allowed at the same time.
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/noVNC_console
http://www.ovirt.org/images/2/22/ConsoleOptions_noVNC.png