[pve-devel] OSX support

Kamil Trzciński ayufan at ayufan.eu
Wed Jul 23 14:10:40 CEST 2014

There are different opinions in this matter. It's clearly against
Apple ToS, but some say that is not illegal in EU countries as long as
you have your copy of system. Either way it is still possible to run
Proxmox VE on Mac Minis. To note it is possible to run OSX on VMware,
Parallels and VirtualBox.

Kamil