[pve-devel] Proxmox VE Ceph Server released (beta)

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Sat Jan 25 10:03:01 CET 2014

> Personally i would also prefer if the ceph packages would be in a seperate repo -
> so i don't risk an unwated update of my ceph servers while using the pve repo.

We need the ceph client packages, so I need to include them.

AFAIR we discussed ceph package versions already on this list, and there was
a common agreement that there is no risk using newer client packages.

Just noticed that 'you' told me that there is no risk doing so:

http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2014-January/009741.html

?