[pve-devel] RFC : iptables implementation

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Jan 23 09:20:55 CET 2014

By the way, I understand now why they are doing this:

-A proxmoxfw-FORWARD -m physdev --physdev-out tap110i0 --physdev-is-bridged -j tapchains
-A proxmoxfw-FORWARD -m physdev --physdev-in tap110i0 --physdev-is-bridged -j tapchains
-A proxmoxfw-FORWARD -m physdev --physdev-out tap115i0 --physdev-is-bridged -j tapchains
-A proxmoxfw-FORWARD -m physdev --physdev-in tap115i0 --physdev-is-bridged -j tapchains

-A tapchains -m physdev --physdev-out tap110i0 --physdev-is-bridged -j tap110i0-IN
-A tapchains -m physdev --physdev-in tap110i0 --physdev-is-bridged -j tap110i0-OUT
-A tapchains -m physdev --physdev-out tap115i0 --physdev-is-bridged -j tap115i0-IN
-A tapchains -m physdev --physdev-in tap115i0 --physdev-is-bridged -j tap115i0-OUT
-A tapchains -J ACCEPT

This is to test rules from sources tap and all targets tap rules, and do the accept when both have matched