[pve-devel] PVE::AccessControl::remote_viewer_config not defined.

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 13:53:20 CET 2014

Have built proxmox from git - seems to be working :)

Shouldn't PVE::AccessControl::remote_viewer_config  be defined in pve-
access-controls/PVE/AccessControl.pm? because its not on my git mast
clone

Trying to access the spice console from the web ui and I get:
"Undefined subroutine &PVE::AccessControl::remote_viewer_config
called at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2Tools.pm line 146. (500)"

thanks,
--
Lindsay