[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 09:08:33 CET 2014

Hi Dietmar,

I got remote-viewer to work by opening the file much more quickly. It seems
like the expiration period is 10 seconds or shorter!

I think I'm set up for debugging. If you can figure out why both Firefox
and Chrome on Android now download the file with a .vv extension that would
be nice. Did somebody at Proxmox make the change in pvetest?

Thanks,
iordan