[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 08:32:16 CET 2014

Hi Lindsay,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 2:25 AM, Lindsay Mathieson <
lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I suspect you need to be register your app as a viewer for the spice
> mime type (application/x-virt-viewer)
>
> Article here:
> http://richardleggett.co.uk/blog/2013/01/26/registering_for_file_types_in_android/

I've done that already. Opaque works perfectly with console.vv files
provided by oVirt/RHEV, but they're matched by file extension rather than
mimeType.

When I match by mimeType, I haven't gotten it to work with the
android:scheme set to "file" or "content", only with "http". In order to
support android:scheme set to "https", however, I'd have to support HTTPS
from within Opaque just to download that one file, and I don't find that
reasonable.

Cheers,
iordan