[pve-devel] Adding maxcpu breaks migration

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Feb 19 07:46:22 CET 2014

Hi, you need to reboot the guest to have the maxcpu apply.

If not, you have your source vm without running maxcpu, and target vm starting with maxcpu.
So it's failing.

That's why we have discusted in the mailing about to find a way to block change of non "hotplugable / hot change" values in pve-manager.