[pve-devel] CPU and Memory hot add

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sat Feb 15 13:59:14 CET 2014

cpu hot add is already implemented. (even in proxmox ;)
https://git.proxmox.com/?p=qemu-server.git;a=commit;h=838776ab650f0593b48c234070c1a189fdbd72c7

cpu hot del is not yet implemented. (but they are some prelimary patches in the qemu mailing list)

memory hotplug is not yet implemented. (should be ok for next qemu 2.0 release I think)

But maybe they are cheating, like I do : just use ballonning with a fixed size ?