[pve-devel] qemu-server: allow clone from snapshot Patch V2

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Wed Feb 12 12:40:27 CET 2014

I am still a bit scared about possible side effect.
But worse, it does not work with most storage types anyways.
I agree that this can be handy in some special cases, but the current
snapshot/clone also works (yes, it is slower for your special case).

So this patch is nothing I want to add for 3.2, because we want to release soon.

Maybe you can run further test internally the next few weeks, and resend the patches
(or a reminder) a few week after the 3.2 release - would that work for you?