[pve-devel] need help to debug random host freeze on multiple hosts

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Dec 29 10:07:09 CET 2014

I'm around 60-70% load on this quad opteron platforms.

>>You have check too, that 60-70 % are normal use?
Well, yes, Xmas period, so I have more traffic than usual.

>>You have Log-Files with 0 Bytes? (on host and in containers)
No, all is fine

>>You have Hacking-Attacks from and to your servers?
Everyday ;) But on the guests vms, not the host.
I thinked of a potential CVE in qemu and kvm, but even with updated qemu (2.2) or kvm host module with last rhe7.1 beta kernel,
it's crashing

>>Before freezing:
>>
>>Is your memory consumption is going down? (htop)
no
>>Scheduled/Running Prozesses going up? (htop)
no
>>Disc-IO is going up? (atop)
no

I really don't see nothing special when crash occur :(