[pve-devel] Default cache mode for VM hard drives

Eric Blevins ericlb100 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:23:58 CET 2014

I have been looking into this issue too.

cache=none and cache=directsync does not prevent the out of sync blocks on DRBD.

I have seen this on windows and linux guests.
The latest windows virtio driver from fedora should have fix to
implement flushes properly, need to test if it helps.

https://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/virtio-win/latest/images/bin/

Eric