[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Fri Aug 29 22:39:23 CEST 2014

Ohhh Ditemar, I didn't know that you thought so. So excuse me if I am
causing inconvenience, but as you told me that we can work in the easy part
of the translation, then I assumed that you would not have problems.

By other hand, i know that you are very occupied with important changes in
PVE, so i only can say you if you want that we work only in the easy part, I
will be at your command when you have time available.

Awaiting your answer, i say see you soon and I wish you every success with
your work

Best regards
Cesar