[pve-devel] Proxmox for managing existing kvm-virtualization enviroment

Nicola Banterle nicola.banterle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:43:23 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to use Proxmox for managing an existing kvm-sheepdog enviroment.
I'd read the cluster wiki, and readed the "install Proxmox VE on debian"
tutorial, so I've some idea on what to do, but :

- it's not possible manage other non-proxmox node ? ( expanding or using
other api/cli ? )*
- if not, it's a must to alterate at that level the so ? I prefer to not
change the actual kernel/package solution**

* we are using https://github.com/sirio81/vmcli/blob/master/README.md , see
(**)

** I'm testing latest version of kvm+sheepdog+tgt here, it's not a
production enviroment, but at this point direct installing proxmox seems
more a smart move.

Thank you