[pve-devel] optimize non-firewalled vms rules with devgroup

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sat Apr 26 13:24:29 CEST 2014

>>This is just an optimization? If so, feel free to add after testing.

Just tested, it's don't work with phydev devices... (so any device plug on a bridge)

IN=vmbr1 OUT=vmbr1 PHYSIN=bond0.94 PHYSOUT=tap110i0

this works only with IN= OUT=

#ip link set dev vmbr1 group 1
#iptables -A FORWARD -m devgroup --src-group 1 -j LOG

(So, I keep it in mind if we want to use 1 bridge by tap model)