[pve-devel] Relax-NG validity error : Extra element totem in interleave

Stefan Priebe s.priebe at profihost.ag
Fri Sep 27 18:43:26 CEST 2013

OK was able to solve this - had a wrong char in the cluster.conf no idea
why.

But i'm seeing this message in the daemon log:
Sep 27 18:43:01 cloud1-1202 pveproxy[3906]: WARNING: #011(in cleanup)
Can't call method "_put_session" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/AnyEvent/Handle.pm line 2163 during global destruction.

Stefan