[pve-devel] How to disable nag screen?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 11 15:43:47 CEST 2013

I understand is one way, but its just a slap in the face of all the people that help you test the software and report bugs.  In my opinion you're alienating your best asset.  As someone that runs an Open Source project I know first hand how these types of things can piss people off.  We have a simple banner that invites everyone to our annual event in Chicago, we had to add options to disable if the end user choose to do so.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)