[pve-devel] wiki: Adding a page

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Sun Oct 20 19:58:41 CEST 2013

> Hi all,
>
> I was trying to add a new page to the wiki to document the new plugin for
> ZFS. I was not able to do so since this page:
> http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Category:HOWTO

> - The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
> - This page has been locked to prevent editing.

[Martin Maurer]
Yes, this page is locked. If you add an article containing categories it will be listed here automatically.

> So how to I add a new page to the wiki?
[Martin Maurer]
Just type the name of the new page you want to create in the search box on the left and click "Go".

Then the wiki will tell you:

"There is no page titled "name of the new page". You can create this page"

If you have further questions just let me know, I can also review and help in formatting.
Many thanks for the zfs docs, really needed.

Martin