[pve-devel] New Kernel for Proxmox VE 3.1 and bug fixes

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Thu Oct 3 11:36:26 CEST 2013

Hi all,

we released a new kernel for Proxmox VE 3.1, including one important fix for doing CT backups to NFS in suspend mode. If you use this mode, check your backups and do restore tests. We also introduce a new OS type - Solaris.

A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug reporting and patch submissions.

Release notes

- pve-kernel-2.6.32-25 (2.6.32-113)
  * fix OpenVZ bug 2738: stat returns bad values for blocks of an NFS file
  * update to vzkernel-2.6.32-042stab081.3.src.rpm
  * pdate igb to 5.0.6

- pve-manager (3.1-16)
  * do not use -w switch as it breaks modules
  * pveproxy: fix configuration parser for /dec/defaults/pveproxy
  * add solaris ostype

- qemu-server (3.1-5)
  * introduce new ostype 'solaris' (run without x2apic)

Package Repositories
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Package_repositories

Source Code
http://git.proxmox.com