[pve-devel] roadmap for proxmox 3.1 ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri May 24 14:41:16 CEST 2013

Hi,

now that proxmox 3.0 has been released (Congrats Dietmar & Martin) :), maybe can we post some ideas for new features for proxmox 3.1 ?

I don't known the target date for next release ? (3month ? 6 month ?)

Somes ideas here : (by priority for my own usage)

- live storage migration. (should be easy, we have already the drive-mirror code)
- cpu-add qmp command
- add hyper-v option (cpu flags) for windows vm. (this need next openvz-kernel, currently in testing)
- dhcp server implementation + nat + routing
- qemu-ga
- spice ???
- glusterfs storage driver