[pve-devel] Debug in gui

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Thu May 23 00:09:31 CEST 2013

On Tue, 21 May 2013 18:17:28 +0000
Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> wrote:

> Can't the ZFS pluging handle both (local and remote) cases?

My plugin is written to use comstar for iSCSI operations but adding
additional iSCSI implementations is easily done by providing the
correct commands to a hash. But given the local iSCSI implementation is
supported by the plugin it is simply a matter of leaving out the ssh
part of the commandline to work local. The configuration gui part IMHO
would require a new gui since a local will not require input like
portal, target, password, iscsi provider etc.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
I love you more than anything in this world.  I don't expect that will
last. -- Elvis Costello