[pve-devel] vm_copy : running vm copy for proxmox 3.0 ?

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Thu May 2 19:16:01 CEST 2013

On Thu, 02 May 2013 18:34:10 +0200 (CEST)
Alexandre DERUMIER <aderumier at odiso.com> wrote:

> Maybe can we compute average source new writes (ios ? bandwith ?), or something like that, and decrease progressively the ios or bandwith.
> I need to think about that a little more.

How would you get the correct numbers since, as I see it, drive-mirror
uses a best effort algorithm.

> I think it depend of the storage. I have done it with nfs4 on netapp storage without problem.

Mine is nfs3 so maybe the version of nfs also is a factor?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Don't stop at one bug.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)