[pve-devel] copy_vm: new option -target

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu May 2 12:57:12 CEST 2013

>>The problem is qemu-img here it only supports v1. No one has ported
>>rbd_create2 or rbd_create3 to qemu-img.

But rbd_create is for creating the volume right ?

So it should work I think, As we create the volume before launching qemu-img convert.
(Note that we have add a patch to qemu-img convert to not create the volume, -C option )

Also, I don't understand why using rbd ouput format segfault ?
official doc say that it should be used : http://ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/qemu-rbd/

>>The best way would be to use rbd cp in this case which does all the things.

But rbd cp is only from rbd to rbd ?