[pve-devel] features ideas for 3.0 roadmap

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Sun Mar 3 19:07:49 CET 2013

Hi all,

Be able to archive a VM - not like a backup but something like taking a
vm out of management and store it in a compressed state on some form of
remote longtime storage. An example: At work (vSphere 5.1) we often
stops and save an old server on longtime storage when putting a new
version in production. The idea is that we can easily and fast restore
a service using the old and proven one in case the new version shows
unintended behavior.

Configuration of vlans in the web GUI.

Integrate shorewall in the web GUI for the support of private networks
- eg. be able to create private network pools.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
  After they got rid of capital punishment, they had to hang twice
  as many people as before.