[pve-devel] Monitoring services on VM's and CT's

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Jun 26 04:04:53 CEST 2013

>>What do you think of this proposal?

Here my personnal opinion:

I don't known, because no everybody use monit or want to use it.
(example, I'm monitoring my production servers without agent with nagios/shinken, through snmp and wmi for windows)

I don't known if it's the job of proxmox to do the monitoring. (more than cpu/ram/disk).

Or maybe extend current stats through a standard qemu api. (qemu-ga daemon ???)