[pve-devel] spice patchs sent !

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jun 25 15:25:43 CEST 2013

same here.

I think that firefox use his own mime type file association, and maybe chrome use os preferences. (I will test IE, and chrome windows this afternoon).

Maybe for chrome on linux, adding:

application/x-spice=remote-viewer.desktop in .local/share/applications/mimeapps.list will work.

I have tested your patches, works fine here ! (spice-xpi too)

Alexandre D e rumier
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux

Fixe : 03 20 68 88 90

Fax : 03 20 68 90 81