[pve-devel] pveproxy: I might have discovered a bug

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Sun Jun 23 11:57:11 CEST 2013

On Sun, 23 Jun 2013 05:55:44 +0000
Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> wrote:

> I also observed repeated (POST) calls last week, but was unable to find the bug.
> Is it possible to assamble an easy test case for that to reproduce the bug?

My best guess is that time is the triggering factor. To produce a test
case requires therefore that a method is created which runs for say 1
minut before responding. I think what we see is an AJAX call which is
running longer than a configured timeout in which case it is considered
a broken link and therefore a new request is made to the backend.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Why do so many foods come packaged in plastic?  It's quite uncanny.