[pve-devel] tasks / ressources

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon Jun 10 08:38:27 CEST 2013

> >>It does not matter if that is slow - why?
>
> It was related to my last point for vm status (stop/start) refresh, where it's
> matter to have fast refresh.

yes - but I guess we could do that with a client side hack (because we already poll
the VM status directly each second if we show the VM GUI).

> (One other thing not related, it's that an hanging storage can sometime
> delay/block the others update, like node_update, which can give us ta a
> node red in pve-manager)

We already tried to fix that, but the bug is still there.

One way to fix that would be to use perl Coro, but I am not 100% sure if we should go
that way (AFAIK 'Coro' is not used by many people/projects).