[pve-devel] auto refresh hardware view if vm config change ?

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Tue Jun 4 07:59:15 CEST 2013

Right now pve is already doing a lot of stuff regularly being very slow and unresponsive on not so fast lab connections. Adding another 1s reload would make it even more slow.

I would prefer something like reload after action regardless of a change or not. So no checksums needed and only reload after a vm based action has happened.

Stefan

This mail was sent with my iPhone.