[pve-devel] Amazon S3 Filesystem Plugin

Albert Murillo Aguirre albertmurilloaguirre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 13:45:43 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I've recently discovered Proxmox and I'm really glad about it.
Exploring the web interface I thought that it could be really interesting
to develop a S3 plugin at pve-storage project to be able to store backup on
a high available, cheap and huge storage.

Any one can give me some help on where to find documentation about
implementing such a plugin? (from pve point of view, I'm not asking for
help on Amazon S3) I'm wondering if I have to "implement some kind of
interface" or something like that (I'm a Java developer trying to figure
out how to develop a Perl plugin :P )

I'm good on Java, but Perl is not one of my best.

Best regards.