[pve-devel] template considerations

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Jan 28 06:50:06 CET 2013

>>You think such system is confusing to the user?
It's already confusing for me...

(Maybe convert only a disk to a base image, should remove the disk from the vm ?
Or maybe convert only a disk should copy the disk to a new baseimage,and keep the original disk.
Both avoid to mix base && non base image in same vmconfig)
)

>>Maybe. This is just an additional restriction. We can start implementing
>>this, and see later if it makes sense to convert single disks.
It could great to have some beta testers to have opinions :)

I'll begin work today