[pve-devel] Network traffic limit with virtio and Storage Content

fll f_ella at yeah.net
Tue Jan 22 06:21:52 CET 2013

Hi all,

when I use virtio with traffic limit, and it doesn't work, and see a comment "# this does not work wit virtio - don't know why". comment  after some search with Google, I got the solution here, http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-June/msg01306.html, and it works now...

And a question here, why only "Directory" storage can store the ISO file? I have a big iscsi storage but i can't upload ISO file in it. Accroding the source code, by default LVM only used for store vm disk images. Any reason about that?

I don't know if it is a good way to ask such kind of question here, since i am a developer and using PVE to setup some test environment.

Regars

Fan