[pve-devel] links forum.proxmox.com, pve.proxmox.com, download.proxmox.com down

Philippe OTTIN philippe.ottin at weishardt.com
Mon Jan 21 15:19:33 CET 2013

Hi,

You're probably already aware, but just in case... : no way to connect
to these URL's

root at mwhinpo:/home/whinpo# wget download.proxmox.com
--2013-01-21 15:16:51--  http://download.proxmox.com/
Resolving download.proxmox.com... 188.165.151.222
Connecting to download.proxmox.com|188.165.151.222|:80... failed: No
route to host.
root at mwhinpo:/home/whinpo# host download.proxmox.com
download.proxmox.com has address 188.165.151.222
root at mwhinpo:/home/whinpo#

I've tried from my location and from OVH in France...

Cordialement/Best regards

Philippe OTTIN
Responsable Système/System Manager
Weishardt Holding
tel: +33 5 63 42 35 04
fax: +33 5 63 42 35 15
http://www.weishardt.fr

--
This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules ; furthermore it may contain privileged or confidential information
that is protected by law,notably by the secrecy of business relations rule ; it is intended solely for the attention of the addressee.