[pve-devel] adding a new value in rrd ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Jan 13 10:21:45 CET 2013

>>file: pve-cluster/data/src/status.c
>>function: update_rrd_data()
>>
>>search for 'skip'

ok got it!

one other question, if I try to add template value just after ctime, and I increment skip

$data = "$d->{uptime}:$d->{name}:$ctime:$template:$d->{cpus}:$d->{cpu}:",

and that all nodes have not yet updated their packages, I think I'll make bad things.

if node1 have field4 template, and node2 have field4 maxcpu,  node1 will see all field4 maxcpu as template values.

Maybe it is better to do a new rrd like you suggest ? (/pve3/xxx=). (But I really only need it in memory)