[pve-devel] QEMU 1.4, Ceph RBD support (pvetest)

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Feb 28 12:02:37 CET 2013

>>But which year, 2012 or 2013 ?

It was 2012, but they are a "bit" late.

----- Mail original -----

De: "Alain Péan" <alain.pean at lpn.cnrs.fr>
À: pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com
Envoyé: Jeudi 28 Février 2013 09:52:19
Objet: Re: [pve-devel] QEMU 1.4, Ceph RBD support (pvetest)

Le 27/02/2013 10:58, Alexandre DERUMIER a écrit :

I wanted to wait for the 0.6 release, which should be released soon?

I really don't known when the 0.6 will be release. Not too much infos on sheepdog mailing for the moment :(

According to sheepdog wiki, it should already have been released :
"

0.6.0 is planned for the end of november 2012, with:
        • journaling to boost performance
        • sheepkeeper: yet another cluster manager for large-scale cluster
        • object reclaim based on reference counting
        • flexible options to control backend cache
        • variable object size
1.0.0 is expected for the end of the year"

But which year, 2012 or 2013 ?

See : https://github.com/collie/sheepdog/wiki

Alain

--
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Photonique et Nanostructures (LPN/CNRS - UPR20)