[pve-devel] successfull migration but failed resume

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sat Feb 23 13:24:42 CET 2013

>>Maybe can we hack qemu, and make the file rename from qemu, at the end of the migration ?

in migration.c

static void migrate_fd_completed(MigrationState *s)
{
    DPRINTF("setting completed state\n");
    if (migrate_fd_cleanup(s) < 0) {
        s->state = MIG_STATE_ERROR;
    } else {
        s->state = MIG_STATE_COMPLETED;

        runstate_set(RUN_STATE_POSTMIGRATE);
    }
    notifier_list_notify(&migration_state_notifiers, s);
}