[pve-devel] OpenVSwitch GUI

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Dec 29 15:43:07 CET 2013

>>That attribute is not needed, so I removed it. It only causes problems because
>>ovs-switchd tries to start that interface at wrong time when booting.

How/when does it start ?  (because the bridge  don't start on my test server with "auto vmbrxx" )

About tagging the default internal port, I found how to do it, we can just use OVS_EXTRA, to execute ovs-vsctl extra commands)

here my test config, with non-starting bridge with auto

auto vmbr10
iface vmbr10 inet static
    address 10.7.0.40
    netmask 255.255.255.0
    broadcast 10.7.0.255
    ovs_type OVSBridge
    ovs_ports bond1
    ovs_extra set port vmbr10 tag=100

allow-vmbr10 bond1
iface bond1 inet manual
     ovs_bridge vmbr10
     ovs_type OVSBond
     ovs_bonds eth4 eth5
     ovs_options bond_mode=balance-tcp lacp=active

auto eth4
iface eth4 inet manual

auto eth5
iface eth5 inet manual