[pve-devel] dhcp : lease a mask with 255.255.255.255 is not possible

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Aug 29 11:16:56 CEST 2013

>>I think we should accept that dhcp is simply not usable for this kind of setup.
Yes, I think it's ok for user.
(I think that is users with a small numbers of ip, so a small numbers of vms to do static configuration)

>>I will next try to assemble a patch without that arp tricks, simply
>>using the bridge setup (as you suggested before).
Ok,great :)

Note :to get dhcp working with bridge, I need this iptables rules

"iptables -A POSTROUTING -t mangle -p udp --dport 68 -j CHECKSUM --checksum-fill"

because of something bad with packets fragmentation..

(libvirt auto add this rule too)