[pve-devel] internal dhcp server, where to put dhcp configuration ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Aug 25 18:00:54 CEST 2013

>>Confused. Please can you try to use my original example, and modify that
>>where needed?

NAT configuration
------------------
found an old doc from ovh here : http://guides.ovh.com/Proxmox

iface vmbr0 inet static
        address  192.168.1.2
        netmask  255.255.255.0
        gateway  192.168.1.1
        bridge_ports eth1
        bridge_stp off
        bridge_fd 0

iface vmbr2 inet static
        address  10.0.0.1
        netmask  255.255.255.0
        post-up iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s '10.0.0.0/24' -o vmbr0 -j MASQUERADE
        post-down iptables -t nat -D POSTROUTING -s '10.0.0.0/24' -o vmbr0 -j MASQUERADE
        bridge_stp off
        bridge_fd 0

guest ip:

ip : 10.0.0.2
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway : 10.0.0.1 (vmbr2 ip)

so guest ip 10.0.0.2 should be natted to vmbr0 192.168.1.2 ip