[pve-devel] Plugin to add support for native ZFS on shared storage

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Aug 14 02:22:22 CEST 2013

Hi,
this is strange ....

>>But AJAX calls from the extjs framework is not syncrounous. Eg. a page
>>load can fire numerous AJAX calls to the backend. To me it seems that
>>the gui takes the image list which is returned and then for each image
>>calls the backend method 'path'.

Pveproxy which handle the http request, use event programming, so only 1 thread with never more that 1 query running at the same time.
then, pveproxy is forwarding requests the pvedaemon, which use fork. So it should be also ok.

>>If this call to path last longer than
>>and, unknown to me, specified time the gui sends another call to the
>>backend even though a previous request has not returned yet with a
>>response.
Yes, this is the browser which do a retry for GET requests if a timeout occur.