[pve-devel] Plugin to add support for native ZFS on shared storage

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Mon Aug 12 20:36:58 CEST 2013

On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 20:24:20 +0200 (CEST)
Alexandre DERUMIER <aderumier at odiso.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I'll really try to test it this month !

I might even mean you trash NexentaStore;-)

Omnios requires so much less memory and performs way better and at the
same time gives you a true Solaris/OpenIndiana/Illumos experience.
Omnios has last month announced a new release schedule divided into
stable LTS, stable and bloody. Stable LTS will be supported for 3
years. LTS releases are staggered every two years, stable will be
supported until release of new stable, and bloody?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys: