[pve-devel] Count monthly traffic

Stefan Priebe s.priebe at profihost.ag
Thu Apr 18 08:37:52 CEST 2013

Am 18.04.2013 08:35, schrieb Dietmar Maurer:
>> Patch sent. I used a different output format which has the vmid as a key so it is
>> easier to access the right information as nobody needs to loop through the
>> array.
>
> But that format does not work with an ExtJS grid widget (in case someone wants to display it on the GUI)?

Oh ok sorry didn't know that. I can change it but i don't see any useful
usage to display these values. They're just counters rising up to 64bit
and then reset through the lifetime of a VM. I think without useful
deltas and history there is no usage. But i can still change it if you
want. Just tell me.

Greets,
Stefan