[pve-devel] vnc viewer (kvm) not working after wheezy update

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Apr 5 11:33:33 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have upgraded 2 nodes to wheezy, all seem to works fine, except vnc console (I'm only test kvm).

I got a java error : ClassNotFoudnException : com.tigervnc.vncviewer.VncViewer.

Also the refresh link, thrown a javascript exception in my firebug:

TypeError: applet.sendRefreshRequest is not a function

applet.sendRefreshRequest();

pvemanagerlib.js (ligne 2026)

I can connect to the vm running on wheezy node from another non upgrade squeeze node in the cluster.

Any idea ?