[pve-devel] perl pipe problems

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Oct 29 08:29:10 CET 2012

http://bytes.com/topic/perl/answers/50014-how-control-default-unix-shell-perl

"
As far as I know, you can't specify the shell to use. Perl uses the
Bourne shell (sh). To use another shell, write a shell script that
calls the script you want to run under ksh. Then call this new script
from your Perl program. Pass arguments as needed.
"

"IIRC you can only do this at build-time in Unix. (On Win32 there's a
registry entry)."