[pve-devel] Changing SSL Certificates

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:04:16 CEST 2012

@Kurt: Thank you, I'll check that command.

@Dietmar: And sorry for double-posting, but I really thought it was dead or bad registered.

I've replaced pve-ssl.pem, pve-ssl.key, added the chained certificate of my pem (which contains the CA AND the intermediate certificate). I missed pve-root-ca.* files, which I'm changing now.

AAAAAAAND. It fails because `pvecm updatecerts -force` is using the CA .key, which I don't have because I'm using trusted certificates.
No big deal, "Eneko Lacunza" has replied me after you, I'll check what he said.

Thank you !

--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Président-Fondateur de l'association (de loi 1901) Virtual-Info (http://www.virtual-info.info/), hébergeur Web et Serveurs de Jeux.