[pve-devel] RFC : template implementation for cloning

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Nov 30 10:11:40 CET 2012

> This is an implementation of a template system for my next coming vm
> cloning (linked clones) patches.

>>Hi Alexandre - patches looks quite promising!
Glad to see that you like them ;)

>>I will try to work on that as soon as I finished the backup patches (this will take some time).
I'm following the qemu mailing ;) Yes, not easy to get it upstream..

>>I guess there is no problem if you maintain those patches on your side until that?

Sure, no problem, I just want to be sure to be on the right way.

I'll try to work on pve-manager, to display templates,make some icons,...
And Implement cloning from these templates.

I'll keep you in touch!