[pve-devel] adjust-path.diff and pve-auth.patch for qemu 1.3

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Nov 21 08:17:43 CET 2012

>>Are you sure they will move everything from qemu-kvm to qemu in 1.3?

I think that was the plan. Maybe they will be a last qemu-kvm 1.3 release.
I have seen a mail in a mailing, but I can't find it.
I have tell the question to the qemu mailing to be sure

>>I finally set up a qemu repository:
>>
>>https://git.proxmox.com/?p=qemu.git;a=summary
>>
>>There is a 'backup' branch with the backup patches. I do forced updates
>>on that branch to have a clean/minimal set of patches, so do not base
>>anything on that branch.

Ok thanks, I'll work with this.

>>I am not sure if we should develop/maintain our patches with git - what workflow
>>would you suggest?
Maybe create a pve-qemu repo, like pve-qemu-kvm, and work with -rc releases and final releases ?
rc0 is just release and target for final 1.3 is december.