[pve-devel] pve-manager : templates && clones V1

Alexandre Derumier aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Dec 12 13:32:35 CET 2012

This add template & clones mangement in pve-manager.

- in tree,  a template icon is displayed instead qemu icon, if the vm is a template
(I have create sample crappy icons, need to be polish ;)

- If vm is a template, on current (qcow2,raw), start button is disabled

- In snapshot tree, a template icon is displayed instead snapshot or computer icon, if the snapshot or current is a template

- In snapshot panel ,I have added 3 buttons, template_create_,template_delete, clone_template

- Add a new clone template form.