[pve-devel] pve-storage : volume_lock && volume_unlock

Stefan Priebe s.priebe at profihost.ag
Mon Dec 3 21:15:08 CET 2012

Am 03.12.2012 17:06, schrieb Dietmar Maurer:
>> Cc: pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com; Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG
>> Subject: Re: [pve-devel] pve-storage : volume_lock && volume_unlock

>> I think Stefan want to test without manual patching.
>
> Then it would make sense for a short period of time. But I want to get that integrated asap.
> It is finally up to you if you want to maintain an extra repository.

The idea is to have a repo where we can track all patches. Right now
someone sends a patch to the mailinglist. Some of them might not be
included directly. And then after some month it might get lost.

If there would be a feature branch for every patchset or idea nothing
get lost. It could be easily tracked and rebased.

For example Alenandre and me or dietmar if he wants could have write
access to this repo and push patches or ideas to different branches.

Greets,
Stefan